Sunday, February 27, 2011

Homemade Pizza!!!!

I posted a recipe for Spaghetti Squash a few days ago and I ended up having leftover spaghetti sauce. To mix things up around the house instead of the boring LEFTOVERS, I ran to the store and grabbed a frozen  pizza dough and some pepperoni. My original idea was to make calzones, but I didn't have ricotta cheese, so....I made homemade pizzas. How fun this would be if you have kids? Nothing is more rewarding and fun then letting them help with dinner and watching their anticipation of their very own creation!

We often host dinner and Minute To Win It or Wipeout at our house in California with our friends. I think this will be a new trend...make your own pizza night! It is less expensive than ordering pizza and a lot more fun!

Give it a shot! A little mess is worth the memories!


1 comment: