Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

So I made this a few weeks ago and meant to post pictures, but I never got around to it. Mike loved it so much that I made it again tonight for dinner. I tweaked the recipe and tonight's dinner was DELICIOUS!!!! Mike loved every bite.

Ingredients:

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 package of bacon
1 8 oz package of Philadelphia Cooking cream cheese
salt
pepper
garlic powder
toothpicks

Directions:
Heat oven to 400*

Pound out the chicken to about 1/4 inch thick (so you are able to fold/roll it)

 Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. In the middle of the chicken breast put a good sized amount of cream cheese in the middle.
 Roll the chicken breast up and pin with toothpicks. Wrap bacon around the stuffed chicken breast. I used about half the package on each chicken breasts. I know that sounds excessive and you can do it as you like, it just gives it so much more flavor!
 Pop it in the oven for 40 minutes. Dinner is done!

Dinner was served with sweet mashed potatoes and a cucumber & tomato salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment